A Story On Find out how to Create Affect written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising and marketing
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Bob Burg
My visitor for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is Bob Burg. He’s a sought-after speaker at firm management and gross sales conferences on matters on the core of his sequence of Go-Giver books. He and I talk about the most recent e book within the sequence, The Go-Giver Influencer.
A former tv persona and top-producing salesperson, Bob has shared the platform with a few of at present’s prime enterprise leaders, broadcast personalities, coaches, athletes, and political leaders, together with a former U.S. president.
Along with coauthoring the bestselling Go-Giver books with John David Mann, Bob has authored a variety of widespread books, together with the critically acclaimed, Countless Referrals: Community Your On a regular basis Contacts Into Gross sales and Adversaries into Allies. His whole e book gross sales are effectively over 1,000,000 copies.
The American Administration Affiliation named Bob one of many 30 Most Influential Leaders and he’s one in every of Inc.’s 100 Nice Management Audio system. Richtopia named him one of many Prime 200 Most Influential Authors within the World.
Questions I ask Bob Burg:
- Why did you select the parable format for this e book?
- What’s the battle within the e book that tries to get resolved?
- The place do the characters go flawed?
What you’ll be taught in the event you give a pay attention:
- Why it’s vital to go for collaboration as a substitute of compromise
- Why mastering your feelings is vital to negotiations
- Why true affect is about pulling affect quite than pushing affect
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Bob Burg:
- Be taught extra about Bob Burg.
- Click on right here to obtain two free chapters and to purchase the e book.
- Be taught extra in regards to the Go-Giver sequence and motion.
- Observe on Twitter.
- Join on Linkedin.
- Join on Fb.
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a overview on iTunes, please!