How To Reliably Generate Large Concepts for Your Enterprise written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising
Advertising Podcast with Mike Brown
My visitor this week on the podcast is Mike Brown, an creator and strategist who makes a speciality of operationalizing design considering. His new e book, Thought Magnets, helps dynamic leaders to domesticate large concepts and create revolutionary success.
Brown can also be the founding father of The BrainzoomingTM Group, the place his custom-made, collaborative strategy to technique, branding, and innovation resonates each with giant corporations corresponding to Farmers Insurance coverage and American Greetings, in addition to with solopreneurs, small companies, and nonprofits.
By his writing and talking, Mike connects a whole bunch of 1000’s of individuals globally with the Brainzooming strategy for strategic planning, branding, and innovation.
On immediately’s episode, I speak with Brown about easy methods to encourage inventive considering predictably, whether or not you’re operating a giant firm or are a solopreneur.
Questions I ask Mike Brown:
- What’s the distinction between being inventive and having a inventive course of?
- How do you construct a crew that has the entire attributes to generate nice concepts?
- What does it imply to use the idea of servant management in your corporation?
What you’ll study when you give a pay attention:
- Why discovering folks which might be passionate concerning the work at hand is extra necessary than specializing in title or seniority.
- What the concept magnet idea means for small enterprise homeowners or solopreneurs.
- Learn how to use focused inquiries to get the outcomes you need.
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Mike Brown:
- Be taught extra aboutThe Brainzooming Group
- Order a duplicate of Thought Magnets
- Get the eBook: 49 Thought Magnet Questions for Attracting Large Concepts
- Comply with The Brainzooming Group on Twitter
- Join with Mike Brown on LinkedIn
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a overview on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is delivered to you by Asana! Asana is a piece administration instrument to maintain your complete crew on monitor. The Duct Tape crew depends on Asana to unify communication, assign and delegate duties, and handle deliverables for every little thing from particular person conferences to large consumer tasks.
To assist help the present, Asana is providing our listeners an unique deal. You may get a free, 30-day trial. Simply go to asana.com/ducttape.