Improve Your Focus and Fight Distractions written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising and marketing
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Chris Bailey
This week on the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I chat with creator and productiveness knowledgeable Chris Bailey. After graduating from enterprise college, Bailey determined to forego the normal path and spend a full 12 months studying all the things he may a couple of matter that fascinated him: productiveness.
He created an internet site, A Lifetime of Productiveness, the place he wrote and shared his findings, and has since written two books on the subject, The Productiveness Mission and his newest, Hyperfocus: Be Extra Productive in a World of Distraction.
Bailey’s work has lined by main media shops, together with the New York Occasions, Harvard Enterprise Evaluation, the BBC, and Quick Firm. He additionally speaks on the subject, and has shared his learnings with corporations together with Google, Microsoft, and Zipcar.
On as we speak’s episode, Bailey shares the secrets and techniques to combatting the distractions of contemporary life and discovering larger focus and productiveness at work (which in flip results in larger happiness general).
Questions I ask Chris Bailey:
- How are productiveness and focus linked collectively?
- Can we get extra carried out if we’re multi-tasking?
- Is e mail killing us?
What you’ll study when you give a pay attention:
- Why working with larger intention can create larger focus.
- How specializing in what’s significant within the second can enhance our lives.
- Why we’re wired to keep away from our most essential duties, and what ways we are able to use to get extra centered.
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Chris Bailey:
- Study extra about Chris Bailey
- Order a replica of Hyperfocus
- Join on LinkedIn
- Observe on Twitter
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a overview on iTunes, please!