Making a Group for Entrepreneurs written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising and marketing
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Abdo Riani
Right this moment’s visitor on the podcast is Abdo Riani. An entrepreneur himself who runs a number of totally different ventures, on this episode we give attention to Startup Circle, a platform that enables established entrepreneurs to share what they’ve realized alongside the way in which with those that are beginning their very own companies.
Riani shares about his personal entrepreneurial journey and the methods he’s getting artistic about structuring his method with Startup Circle.
He’s additionally a contributor for a lot of enterprise publications, together with Forbes, Inc., and Entrepreneur.
Questions I ask Abdo Riani:
- What was your entrepreneurial journey, previous to Startup Circle?
- How has leveraging joint partnerships helped you to construct authority, connections, and gross sales?
- What goes into planning a summit?
What you’ll be taught for those who give a hear:
- How generally one of the best ways to get to market is by embracing concepts that don’t scale.
- Why counting on conventional strategies of connecting could be simply as efficient as utilizing the most recent expertise.
- How honing in on a selected viewers can create better curiosity in your model.
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Abdo Riani:
- Study extra about Abdo Riani
- Study extra about Startup Circle
- Comply with on Twitter
- Join on LinkedIn
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a overview on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is delivered to you by Asana! Asana is a piece administration software to maintain your total group on monitor. The Duct Tape group depends on Asana to unify communication, assign and delegate duties, and handle deliverables for every part from particular person conferences to massive shopper initiatives.
To assist assist the present, Asana is providing our listeners an unique deal. You may get a free, 30-day trial. Simply go to asana.com/ducttape.