Questioning Finest Practices to Do Nice Work written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising
Advertising Podcast with Jay Acunzo
At the moment on the podcast, I converse with creator, keynote speaker, and founding father of Unthinkable Media, Jay Acunzo.
Acunzo started his profession at tech giants, together with Google and HubSpot, and he now travels the world as a public speaker and the creator of documentary collection about individuals who do nice work, which he builds with B2B model purchasers.
On immediately’s episode, we focus on his newest e-book, Break the Wheel: Query Finest Practices, Hone Your Instinct, and Do Your Finest Work, which is about how folks make higher choices, sooner, once they’re surrounded by typical knowledge.
His work has been cited by numerous publications together with the New York Occasions, the Washington Put up, Fortune, Forbes, and FastCompany.
Questions I ask Jay Acunzo:
- What’s the course of for asking higher questions to seek out options for your corporation?
- How does the concern of breaking the wheel maintain folks again from asking the required questions?
- The place does instinct issue into the questioning course of?
What you’ll be taught should you give a hear:
- Why it’s essential to concentrate on feelings, not rationality, when fascinated by advertising.
- The best way to get your advertising belongings working collectively to make sure your long-term success.
- Why specializing in what works “on common” is harmful.
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Jay Acunzo:
- Study extra about Jay Acunzo
- Order a replica of Break the Wheel: Query Finest Practices, Hone Your Instinct, and Do Your Finest Work
- Take heed to the Unbreakable podcast
- Comply with on Twitter
- Comply with on Instagram
- Join on LinkedIn
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is delivered to you by Klaviyo. When you’re trying to develop your corporation there is just one manner: by constructing actual, high quality buyer relationships. That’s the place Klaviyo is available in.
Klaviyo helps you construct significant relationships by listening and understanding cues out of your prospects, permitting you to simply flip that data into worthwhile advertising messages.
What’s their secret? Tune into Klaviyo’s Past Black Friday docu-series to seek out out and unlock advertising methods you should utilize to maintain momentum going year-round. Simply head on over to klaviyo.com/beyondbf.