The Secrets and techniques to Main Artistic Individuals written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising
Advertising Podcast with Todd Henry
This week on the Duct Tape Advertising podcast, I communicate with Todd Henry. Henry is a author and speaker who travels extensively to speak about creativity, management, and productiveness. He offers keynotes and leads workshops on the matters and has helped groups and audiences across the globe.
He has additionally written 4 books, which have been translated into greater than a dozen languages. His newest, Herding Tigers: Be the Chief That Artistic Individuals Want, is a sensible handbook for managers who lead artistic groups. On right this moment’s episode, we speak concerning the processes and method outlined within the e-book, and Henry shares sensible ideas for getting essentially the most out of a artistic group.
Questions I ask Todd Henry:
- How does main artistic individuals differ from being a artistic chief?
- What do artistic individuals want that’s basically completely different?
- What proportion of a frontrunner’s job is maintaining creatives impressed?
What you’ll be taught if you happen to give a pay attention:
- Why artistic individuals want a frontrunner that gives stability and a problem.
- Why our personal insecurities as leaders will be the areas that trigger essentially the most injury to our groups and our companies, if we’re not cautious.
- How battle about concepts, not character, can really be wholesome on your group.
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Todd Henry:
- Study extra about Todd Henry
- Order a duplicate of Herding Tigers
- Take a look at The Unintended Artistic
- Observe him on Fb
- Observe him on Twitter
- Observe him on Instagram
- Join on LinkedIn
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a evaluation on iTunes, please!