Utilizing Expertise to Construct Connections within the Actual World written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising and marketing
Advertising and marketing Podcast with Dan Schawbel
This week on the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I chat with Dan Schawbel. He’s a New York Occasions bestselling writer, accomplice and analysis director at Future Office, and founding father of each WorkplaceTrends.com and Millennial Branding. His forthcoming e-book, Again to Human: How Nice Leaders Create Connection within the Age of Isolation, is about how expertise that appears to carry us collectively has truly left staff feeling extra remoted, and what leaders can do to re-engage and re-energize their groups. It’s the content material from this e-book that we focus on on the podcast.
Schawbel’s writing has been featured in quite a few publications together with Forbes, TIME, The Economist, The Harvard Enterprise Overview, and The Guardian.
He has been acknowledged on each Forbes‘ and Inc.‘s “30 Below 30” lists, in addition to Enterprise Insider‘s “40 Below 40,” and was certainly one of BusinessWeek‘s “20 Entrepreneurs You Ought to Comply with.”
Questions I ask Dan Schawbel:
- How do you carve out the time for shared studying?
- What’s the Work Connectivity Index?
- What’s the key to producing publicity in your work?
What you’ll study when you give a hear:
- What the unseen draw back of distant work is, and why it could actually make staff much less dedicated
- How turning your staff into lecturers will help create a way of neighborhood
- Why utilizing social media and constructing your personal platform is one of the simplest ways to get your voice on the market
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Dan Schawbel:
- Study extra about Dan Schawbel
- Order your copy of Again to Human, and skim the introduction free of charge
- Hearken to 5 Questions with Dan Schawbel podcast
- Take Dan’s LinkedIn Studying Course
- Hearken to his Podcast
- Comply with on Twitter
- Comply with on Fb
- Join on LinkedIn
- Comply with on Instagram
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast is delivered to you by Gusto! Payroll and advantages are arduous. Particularly whenever you’re a small enterprise. Gusto is making payroll, advantages, and HR straightforward for contemporary small companies. You now not must be a giant firm to get nice expertise, nice advantages, and nice service to deal with your group.
To assist assist the present, Gusto is providing our listeners an unique, limited-time deal. Join as we speak, and also you’ll get three months free when you run your first payroll. Simply go to Gusto.com/TAPE.