Utilizing Know-how to Construct Connections within the Actual World written by John Jantsch learn extra at Duct Tape Advertising
Advertising Podcast with Dan Schawbel
This week on the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast, I chat with Dan Schawbel. He’s a New York Occasions bestselling writer, companion and analysis director at Future Office, and founding father of each WorkplaceTrends.com and Millennial Branding. His forthcoming ebook, Again to Human: How Nice Leaders Create Connection within the Age of Isolation, is about how know-how that appears to carry us collectively has truly left employees feeling extra remoted, and what leaders can do to re-engage and re-energize their groups. It’s the content material from this ebook that we focus on on the podcast.
Schawbel’s writing has been featured in quite a few publications together with Forbes, TIME, The Economist, The Harvard Enterprise Assessment, and The Guardian.
He has been acknowledged on each Forbes‘ and Inc.‘s “30 Beneath 30” lists, in addition to Enterprise Insider‘s “40 Beneath 40,” and was one among BusinessWeek‘s “20 Entrepreneurs You Ought to Observe.”
Questions I ask Dan Schawbel:
- How do you carve out the time for shared studying?
- What’s the Work Connectivity Index?
- What’s the key to producing publicity on your work?
What you’ll study should you give a pay attention:
- What the unseen draw back of distant work is, and why it may make staff much less dedicated
- How turning your staff into academics might help create a way of neighborhood
- Why utilizing social media and constructing your individual platform is the easiest way to get your voice on the market
Key takeaways from the episode and extra about Dan Schawbel:
- Study extra about Dan Schawbel
- Order your copy of Again to Human, and skim the introduction totally free
- Take heed to 5 Questions with Dan Schawbel podcast
- Take Dan’s LinkedIn Studying Course
- Take heed to his Podcast
- Observe on Twitter
- Observe on Fb
- Join on LinkedIn
- Observe on Instagram
Like this present? Click on on over and provides us a evaluation on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Advertising Podcast is delivered to you by Gusto! Payroll and advantages are onerous. Particularly whenever you’re a small enterprise. Gusto is making payroll, advantages, and HR simple for contemporary small companies. You now not must be a giant firm to get nice know-how, nice advantages, and nice service to handle your group.
To assist help the present, Gusto is providing our listeners an unique, limited-time deal. Join immediately, and also you’ll get three months free when you run your first payroll. Simply go to Gusto.com/TAPE.